Oferta: Internship in HR Central Reward Team
|Nazwa||Internship in HR Central Reward Team|
|Stanowisko||Internship in HR Central Reward Team|
|Branża||Bankowość i finanse|
|Rodzaj zatrudnienia||umowa o pracę|
|Opis oferty||Your role|
Are you an analytical thinker? Do you know how to develop innovative solutions? Do you have an interest in how to compensate and incentivize people in the Financial Services industry? We're looking for someone like this to help us:
– support group-wide reward activities such as baseline, bonus accrual process, commitments, restructuring and performance management processes
– support a range of internal stakeholders by delivering a mix of regular, custom and ad hoc reports
– identify where synergies and opportunities for consolidation, standardization or other improvements exist.
You’ll be working in the Reward team in Krakow, Czerwone Maki Street, alongside other team members based in Switzerland, the UK and the US. Our role is to work with the Group Head of Reward to manage group wide compensation reporting requirements for UBS and support a variety of clients including Group Head of HR and Group CEO.
Your paid internship will last 3-6 months with a possibility of extension, based on 30-40 hour week.
Your experience and skills
– focus on HR, Reward or other related field- is a plus
– knowledge of MS Excel, ideally with experience in Visual Basic / Excel Macros / MS Access
– strongt analytical and data reporting skills
– ability to meet deadlines and answer ad-hoc requests
– an excellent communicator, with good written and spoken English
– analytical and logical with a very strong attention to detail
– very comfortable working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
– a multitasker, well organized and able to thrive when no two days are the same
– results-oriented with the ability to set priorities.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join
us.Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Skontaktuj się z pracodawcą|